The International School of Innovation (ISI) will be the first school in Lebanon (and probably the world) that infuses the latest innovative technology, with the Lebanese curriculum and instructional practices to deliver the same governmental curriculum standards with an advanced focus on innovation and student creativity.
The students are engaged in solving problems and developing skills through applied learning opportunities. Patented technology invented by the school founder and principal will be utilized to deliver learning outcomes in all grade levels starting from KG1 all the way to higher grades leading to college.
This educational system will guarantee that our students are ready to take the Lebanese official governmental exams with ease as well as other international exams. ISI offers KG1, KG2, KG3 and Grade 1-12 levels . We want to grow the next generation of innovators.
As a unique concept, the International School of Innovation will:
Use the latest technology of lecture capture and collaboration to ensure the best quality of education is enforced.
Allow parents to monitor students’ progress in real time in ways that were only part of our imagination.
Allow teachers to incept their innovative concepts in the national curriculum.
Ensure safety measures as well as quality healthy dietary solutions for all students.
Allow students to use their creativity in building new solutions and inventions by utilizing robotics solutions.
Work hard to ensure that students graduating from ISI are socially responsible leaders in their communities and future innovators.
Ensure that the south of Lebanon and the whole country benefit from what is learned and incubated in ISI;
Connect with partners and workforce demands to ensure college and career readiness for our students.
WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?
- Blended teaching and learning.
- Lebanese Curriculum with an innovative international twist.
- Best Teaching staff in the country.
- Innovative technology
- Parents can SEE live video feed of their children while studying in classrooms.
- Parents can track their children when they leave/enter the school using their mobile.
- Students can watch their classroom lectures when they go back home for review.
- Unique Mobile Apps for parents/students to keep track of learning outcomes.
- Allow students to be creative.