“We live in a world of evolution. Those who don't evolve, will never succeed in the future. A good education is no longer just a combination of books and notes; a good education must combine the latest tools and techniques” Dr. Mohamed K. Watfa
School Administration Profiles and Info
- Professor/A.Dean of Engineering & Educational Technologies.
- Researcher in Internet of Things & Ubiquitous Computing.
- Award winning author & publisher of more than 100 scientific journals and books.
- Visionary innovator and leader with multiple patented inventions.
- Awarded more than 3 million dollars in research funding.
- More than 15 years experience in higher education teaching & leadership (AUB, AUS, Australian University in Dubai (UOWD) among others.
- Awards include: Stars of Science Runner Up, Lebanese Brilliant Awards, Best Teacher Award, Best Researcher Award, MIT Arab Award, Best Innovator Award, youngest PhD holder (at the age of 24).
- Featured on MBC, LBCI, MTV, Al Mayadeen TV ...
School Principal, Founder & CEO
Dr. MOHAMED K. WATFA
- ISI Co-founder
- Visionary entrepreneur and passionate individual
- More than 20 years experience in operations and logistics
Operations & Logistics Manager
Mr. NAJEEB P. BASMA
My name is Hussein Allaban, and I'm thrilled to say this is my 15th year of experience in teaching and administration. I graduated with a Bachelor of Life Science Education degree from Lebanese University in 2005 and a Master of Educational Management from Lebanese International University in 2018. Also, I got my certificate as an official trainer in the field of education in 2017, from Qudrate Institute. I taught in different schools, like Al Amjad High School, and Lebanese Evangelical School, before moving to International School of Innovation, in 2015, where I started working as a science teacher and coordinator and vice principal. This year, I will be the math coordinator for the elementary cycle, and the science coordinator for both elementary and intermediate. Additionally, I am still the vice principal at the school.
I always strive to improve my skills, by attending variant workshops held at different places.
School Vice Principal
Mr. HUSSEIN ELLABAN
- Hala safieddine born on September 10th 1978.
- Graduted Accountant from Business & Computer University- Beirut.
- I have a 13 years of experience in banking fields between Lebanon and Gulf.
- Currently I am an Accounts Manager at the International School of innovation.
- My favorite hobby is swimming.
Mrs. HALA SAFIEDDEEN
- B.S Accounting and Management, Diploma of Secretarial Office and Management, ICDL Certificate.
- Over 15 years of experience in Accounting, Human Resources and Executive Secretarial roles.
Career and Objective
- Well organized, innovative, proactive, schedule driven and result oriented. Good communication and negotiation skills
Miss SALAM M. AUDI
Uniform/Bookstore/Cafeteria Accounting Manager
Mrs. ROLA YAHFOUFI
Student Recruitment & Bus Logistics Manager
Miss SARA SAID
- Masters in Computer Science and Technologies
- More than 5 years experience in Software Development, Information Systems and Management
- Provided IT support for the whole school staff of more than 80 members.
- Provided IT support for more than 600 students.
- Designed and maintained the school IT infrastructure including: network connectivity, website development and updates, intranet and file sharing, cloud services, projectors and computing devices, augmented and virtual reality application support, video editing among others.
- Provided IT support for MEHE software from A to Z inside the school with corporation of the Ministry of Education.
Miss HAWRAA KHALIL
Hassan El-Dor is the IT Manager who is in Charge for the IT Department to facilitate and maintain the function of all IT equipment and devices in our School
Mr. Hassan believes that the information technology department has become an important part of any institution, especially education.
Hassan is directly responsible for all the related processes that we use in our modern educational programs, in addition to his vast experience in the field of visuals, audio and edge technologies.
Hassan is one of our distinguished employees, and has received several mentions from the Director General for his outstanding work.
Hassan holds an Engineering Degree in Computer and Communication from Islamic University of Beirut