“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” W. Ward
Grades Teachers Profiles and Info
My name is Douaa mahfouz, im 23 years old,
Lebanese, born in Lebanon-Tyr, I have a bachelor's degree in Translation from IUL, worked in a position of translator and a translation office manager, worked as a freelance translator with the ESOHR and looking forward to get a master's degree in English Literature.
Miss DOAA MAHFOUZ
Experience in technology for 3 years.
knowledge in communication systems and signal processing concepts (Analog and Digital) in addition to the basics of Fiber Optics communication.
Knowledge in Satellites, Antennas and Microwave links design.
Internship at International Computer & Communication (ICC) in Network Department .
programming skills (
Mrs. ESRAA KRESHT
I love my job because it allows me to influence other's life. I am Faten Fardoun, a 29 years old teacher with six years of experience. I currently teach science to grade two, three and four students and a French Coordinator. I am also a STEM teacher and I teach classes from grade one till grade eleven at the International school of Innovation.
I received my masters degree in biology from the Lebanese University and started working in different schools which helped me to gain more self-esteem, experience and also knew the importance of team work since it plays an effective role in building strong relationships and increases productivity and all that helped me to be at my current position.
Reading is my favorite hobby. Considering my passion for languages, I always work on improving my French, English and Arabic skills. I am that kind of person attached to its native language, that's why Arabic version books are always and forever my best choice for gifts.
Mrs. FATEN FARDOUN
I was born on june/ 1/ 1985.
I studied at the official tyre high school for girls and I continued at the lebanese university faculty of Arts and humanities where I got an educational license in educational psychology in 2007.
- I began teaching in the junior high school where I received the class of learning difficulties for 3 years with Ms.Wardchan Shams Eddin Mortada.
-I taught class one in cycle one the Arabic language in Al-jaafaria high school and I taught math for the grades in cycle one for 5 years.
Miss FATIMA BANJAK
Teaching Math, Technology and robotics in ISI this year and TCS before.
- Supervisory and Managerial experience of 4-2000 individuals including Staff and Project Employees in many countries (Kuwait, Qatar, UK etc…)
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills, optimizing Planning and Programming
- Public Relations and Customer Relations with proficiency in both English and Arabic
- Problem Resolution, Project Completion
- Strong Safety and Environment Focus
- Team Leader, Hard Worker under extreme pressure, Fast Learner with excellent focus and enthusiasm
- Proficiency with ArcView GIS and IMSMA
- Ability to provide the best practices to make the students expert in using computer.
- Capacity to solve the problems pertaining to the computer programs
- Computer Skills:
- Proficiency with PC’s, MS Windows, Microsoft Server and Active Board
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Access)
- Computer Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Internet and Networking over LAN and WLAN
Mr. HUSSEIN GHABRIS
My name is hussein karaouni. I was born in 1995. I studied at Saint Joseph school then I studied Graphic Design Bachelor Degree at American University of Culture and Education, I studied Educational Managment Master's Degree at Islamic University and I studied classical piano, jazz piano, solfège and harmony at Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of Music.
I worked at Amjad University Institute as a music teacher for four years. Then I worked as a music coordinator at Yasour Music Institute. And now I am Principal at Awtar Musical Academy and music teacher at International School of Innovation. I played piano at International Music Festival in Russia "Novorossysk" in 2014, I played Piano and Keyboard with Ziad Rahbani, Yara , Rabih Gemayel and Mouin Chiref.
Mr. HUSSEIN KARAOUNI
* لبنانيّ الجنسيّة، مواليد بنت جبيل 9-1-1977.
* حائزٌ على البكالوريا اللّبنانيّة/ فرع الفلسفة 12-9-1996.
* حائزٌ على الإجازة التّعليميّة في التّاريخ من كليّة الآداب والعلوم الإنسانيّة/ الجامعة اللبنانيّة - الفرع الخامس- صيدا 25-7-2002.
* حائزٌ على الإجازة التّعليميّة في اللّغة العربيّة وآدابها من الكليّة نفسها 20-10-2008.
* حائزٌ على شهادة الماجستير البحثي بتقدير جيّد جدًّا في اللّغة العربيّة من كليّة الآداب والعلوم الإنسانيّة/ العمادة – الدّكوانة 5-1-2015. والرّسالة كانت بعنوان (العنف بين الوسيلة والغاية في رواية عزازيل) للدّكتور يوسف زيدان.
* يعدّ أطروحة دكتوراة في اللّغة العربيّة وآدابها، من المعهد العالي للدّكتوراة/ الجامعة اللّبنانيّة، بعنوان (ملاحم إسلاميّة بأقلامٍ مسيحيّة - دراسة سيميائيّة بنيويّة)، وهو في المراحل الأخيرة منها، والمناقشة في الأشهر القليلة القادمة (قبل نهاية العام 2018).
* شاعرٌ له ديوانان صدرا عن دار الفارابي : ألوان وألوان– حين تمطر السّماء رملًا، وكثيرٌ من القصائد المنشورة في الصحف والمجلات اللّبنانية والعربيّة، ومقابلات إذاعيّة وتلفازيّة، ومشاركات في أمسيات ومهرجانات محلّيّة ودوليّة، وأبحاثٌ أكاديميّة...
* الفائز الأوّل عن قضاء صور بمباراة مجلس الخدمة المدنيّة/ وظيفة أستاذ ثانوي للّغة العربيّة سنة 2016.
* شهادة كفاءة كلية التربية للعام الجامعي 2017- 2018.
* حائزٌ على شهادة الكفاءة التّعليميّة (لغة عربيّة) من كليّة التّربية/ الجامعة اللّبنانيّة 2018.
Mr. JIHAD AL ZAGIR
Forever young, I wanna be forever young, for the child inside of me knows how to take care of things, how to deal most effectively and happily with everything and everyone she encounters. Recapturing that child essence of my being makes me stay forever young at heart.
I am Julie Konsol, a 26 years old English teacher with a bachelor degree in Teaching English, a diploma in teaching, and a Masters degree in Educational Management. This year is my 7th year of teaching kids with different ages. Currently I teach grades 3 and 4 English at the International School of Innovation. Even though I enjoy teaching, I hate planning and making exams!
I am a volunteer at the Red Cross 702, a big fan of Rumi, and I love the beach!
Miss JULIE KONSOL
Lebanon Early childhood education.
* The Lebanese University– Saida, Lebanon Faculty of law and political sciences · Completed the first year of law studies.
* Private Tutor for grades 1, 2 and 3.
* Two years of Experience at International School of Innovation.
* Emam Al Sader Institution – Tyre Lebanon Received a certificate for full day training titled “How to motivate students to study.”
* Lebanese International University (May, 2015) Participated in the LIU physical development education
day in Tyre. My role was to provide activates to motivate students to be more physically active.
* Attended a workshop at AL Hanan Center (Rainbow) and received a certificate for full day training in “Psychosocial Support Principles into Teaching”.
* Attended a workshop for 3 full days at IABC Center-Beirut-Al Tayouni Building on “Art Therapy.”
* Attended workshop at Al Hanan center in teaching Phonics.
Miss LARA BAHER
My name is layal baassiri
Im 32 years old
I studied Accademy Information System at Lebanese international school.
Then i studied travel and tourism in Moasat Academy.
I’ve been teaching english for the past 8 years where i taught in Freres Saint Joseph and in Global International School .
And now I’m an English teacher at international school of innovation for grade7
Miss LAYAL BAASSIRI
إعلامية ومدربة مسرح.
مجازة في الإعلام والتوثيق، عملت كمراسلة صحافية في كل من جريدة النهار والحياة والشرق، واستلمتُ إدارة مركز تجمع الباحثات اللبنانيات. ترأست قسم شؤؤون المرأة في جريدة الحسناء وعملت كمقدمة برامج ومحررة في قناة MBC في دبي. وساهمتُ في تقديم العديد من الندوات الإجتماعية والمهرجانات التكريمية والسياسية.
خضعت لدورات مكثفة في المسرح والإخراج، وقمتُ بكتابة واخراج مسرحيتين للأطقال.
أعمل في المدرسة الدولية للإبداع كمدرسة صحافة ومسرح، وكمنسقة أنشطة ومنسقة قسم النظام التعليم الأجنبي.
Mrs. LAYAL DAO
Bachelor in Arts and Designs at USEK
* Teaching diploma in arts at AUST
* Master in education ( in progress)
* 6 months experience at Manana ceramic
* 3 years’ experience in teaching at international school of innovation
* Award include : best teacher runner up in the academic year 2017-2018 ( certificate of excellence in teaching)
* Workshops : Mandala dotting , thread art
* Certificate in participation at 22ND international scientific conference of LAAS : April 14,15 , 2016( participation in this meeting by submitting summaries of my research in oral presentation )
* Nirvana fitness instructor
Miss LINA KHATER
My name is Malak Abadi. I'm 29 years old. I've graduated from the Lebanese University and Lebanese International University. I've studied Arabic Language and Literature at Lebanese University-Saida branch where I attained a BA in this major and I'm about to finish my Master's degree also. In addition to that, I've attained a Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance at Lebanese International University. Later, I've planned to enter the field of education in my higher studies where I received a certificate in Teaching Diploma and then afterwards Master's in Educational Management.
I've been working since 2 years ago where I taught Arabic Language and Literature at Al Jaafareye High School for grades 5-6-7 and and English Language for grade 4 at Tyre Community School. Also, this is my third year in the domain of teaching as I teach Arabic Language for foreign students at International School of Innovation.
In addition to what's mentioned above, I've attended several workshops which I believe play an important role in the cognitive and social development of the teacher. One of the most important workshops I've participated in was about active learning which I consider so beneficial in motivating the students and arousing their interests. Other workshops I've attended were the following:
- NLP (Neuro Linguisitc Programming Levels 1 and 2)
- Strategies for teaching Arabic Language in Cycles 1 and 2.
- Classroom Management.
- How to deal with ADHD students.
كيف نعدّ اختبار لغة عربيّة ملائما للتّوصيف الجديد-
Miss MALAK ABADI
I'm Malak Jamal Issa. I was born in Oct.10,1995 in Tyre.
I studied Teaching English As a Second Language (TESL) at Lebanese International University "LIU" and took my diploma degree in 2016. I observed classes for about 3 months in "Kadmous School", and then I took kindergarten. After that, I entered International School Of Innovation" as an assistant then as an Arabic teacher for foreign system. And now, my current position is an English Teacher for grade 2.
Miss MALAK ISSA
With a degree in Mathematics from Lebanese International University, Manal has developed her work with children of different ages for over 10 years. She grew up in a family of teachers, which inspired her to take on tutoring.
In addition, she received her degree in Information, Technology and Computing from Arab Open University with second class Honors. Those two majors helped in engaging mathematics with technology that benefits the aim of ISI.
For the past 10 years, Manal has taught mathematics as two different schools, where she also headed many efforts to expand the curriculum to engage students at different mathematical competencies.
Manal attended educational workshops that promote teachers' teaching skills, master new knowledge, develop new proficiency, which in turn, help improve students' learning.
Miss MANAL YEHYA
مريم عبد الحليم موسى، العمر 26 سنة، من البازوريّة.
حائزة على إجازة في الأدب العربي من الجامعة اللّبنانية - كليّة الاداب وذلك في العام 2015.
أنهيت دراستي الثانويّة (علوم حياة)في ثانويّة البازوريّة الرسميّة العام 2010.
أعمل الآن معلّمة لغة عربيّة لصفيّ الخامس والسّادس في المدرسة الدوليّة للإبداع.
علّمت سابقًا في مدرستي الإمام جعفر الصّادق ع \جويا(عام دراسيّ)- و أجيال المستقبل\البازوريّة(عام دراسيّ).
Mrs. MARIAM MOUSSA
My name is Mohammad Nour Mahfouz.
I have graduated from the Lebanese University- Faculty of Sciences with a degree in Biology in the year 2014. I have been teaching Biology and Science at the International School of Innovation since 2016.
Mr. MOHAMMED MAHFOUZ
Mohammad Mustapha was born in 1977 in Lebanon. He continued his university studies in various academic and technical fields. He studied master's degree in Educational Administration and holds the following certificates:
- Bachelor in Social Sciences from the Lebanese University.
- Bachelor in Administration and organization from the Technical Institute of Education.
- Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance from the Higher Industrial Technical Institute.
* He presented an “Altimeter” project to the university committee, which was considered the first class and received the highest rating.
* Was ranked first in 2004 at the end of a course organized by the Ministry of National Defense at that time on the practice of judicial control.
* He has followed many educational and technical courses and has participated in several workshops on human resources management and personnel management.
* More than 20 years experience in education, administration and personnel management. He has held a prominent role in the field of education during his previous stay in Beirut (in 1997), in addition to his work in the field of judicial control. At the Beirut Air Base, He worked as the head of the radio department and in the division of aircrafts / technical control; He was appointed secretary of the Air Equipment Department and he proved his creative skill during his work with the administrative-logistical team in preparing the draft agreements that were later signed with major foreign companies specialized in supplying the Ministry of Defense with parts of aircraft.
* In 2015, he was assigned to the Higher Technical Education, where he taught the students of the TS and LT stages in the specialization of educational sciences, primary education and basic education. He worked as a General Supervisor at Master’s International School before moving to the International School of Innovation.
* He is a match controller at the Lebanese Football Federation
* He likes his work, cares about the students' impressions in school and is eager to solve all the problems that arise through human-spirit sense. He seeks to promote the entrepreneurial spirit of ISI students and Treats their academic obstacles. Therefore, Do not hesitate to review and call to solve any problem
Mr. MOHAMMED MUSTAPHA
Name: Nadine Abdullah Khashab
Birth 26/5/1975 - Lebanese
I studied in Lycee school - Hanaway
I have BA in business management
Studied at Lebanese American University
Graduation year is 1997
Experiences and achievements:
Bank Byblos as a retailer
Middle East -Africa Bank MEAB as a retailer
Mayadine School as an IT teacher for 7 years
Recently at International School of Innovation
Mrs. NADINE KHASHAB
I am Najah Antar ,a 30 years old lebanese woman .I have 5 years old
son,. I graduated from BAU as an accountant.Being a member of a school
community for seven years helped me improve my skills in my career
.Aditionally ,I had a great experience in being a Math and mental math
teacher for both cycle one and two . From a personal point of view
,all teachers are lifelong learners .This moral always motivates me to
be an inquirer.
Miss NAJAH ANTAR
Science teacher at International School of Innovation (ISI)
* Masters in drug discovery and development from University College London (UCL)
* Society of Endocrinology award for my research in endocrinological disorders.
* Proficient in using the laboratory through my undergraduate and graduate degrees.
* Taught university students first aid and delivered first aid in London’s major events.
Miss RAYAN ATAYA
Rola Shuwaikh a physics teacher with 18 years
of experience .Graduated with honor from Beirut Arab University with Bachelors degree in Physics.Spent those 18 years teaching secondary classes in different schools such as Qana High School,ICH,Al Mayadeen High School, Tyre High School.And proud to be teaching in Lycee Hanawey and ISI .
Mrs. ROLA SHWIEKH
Sahar yassine, social studies teacher.
- bachelor degree in law from the islamic university of lebanon.
- two years of training in a law office.
- four years of experience in teaching.
- certificate in " psychosocial support principles into teaching".
Social Studies Teacher
Miss SAHAR YASSINE
Native Spanish speaker with over 4 years of experience teaching Spanish as a foreign language
Over 5 years of experience working with kindergartners in the US and Lebanon
Expert knowledge and techniques to develop a relationship with children
Mrs. SUZANA JAAFAR
My name is tala nasser, I’m 24 years old and I live in Tyre. I lived my life between Lebanon and Ivory coast and went through many ups and downs. I worked at McDonald’s for one year whilst studying French Literature at the Lebanese University in Sidon. Decided to change major to Translation in the American University of Science and Technology. Finished one year. However, I couldn’t progress due to financial issues. Under the circumstances, I am back studying French Literature in the Lebanese University. At that time, I taught two years the international section (bilingual section) in the Elite School and now I am the French teacher in ISI from grades 1 till 11.
Miss TALA NASSER
I’m Yara Baghdadi, a public relations practitioner.
I have a bachelor degree in communication arts (public relations), I was a honor student. 3 years experience in media field as reporter, editor and presenter at Sawt El Farah, I have also experience in public relations field in Ma Fi Shi Na2es Association as public relations and media affairs officer also I was a public relations specialist in Apollo II Club (LIU). I have many skills like radio announcing, public speaking, strategic communication, teamwork and leadership.
Miss YARA BAGHDADI
English Coordinator at ISI School for cycles 1,2,and 3.
A well accomplished teacher of English as a foreign language with 32 years of experience. She has developed her own approach of integrating all skills in the teaching process, as well as cultivating the necessary cultural background to break the barriers of learning a new language.
She has managed to share her methodology and approach with other teachers through coordination and training for more than 22 years. She excelled in leading team work and inspiring new teachers to bring out the best in them.
She is a true believer of lifelong learning and continues to attend annual educational conferences and workshops.
Mrs. YOLLA YONIS
Zeinab Taleb received Master 1 in physics (option ELECTRONICS) from the Lebanese University and is currently teaching physics and Mathematics (Physics for grades 8, 9 and 10; Mathematics for grades 9 and 10) at the International school of innovation-AinBaal. Her professional interests focus on (Active Learning and creativity).
In addition, she served before as a mathematics coordinator and physics coordinator at Al-Mahdi and Stars College schools.
Mrs. ZEINAB TALEB
Ali Jalal Alachkar received his bachelor degree in finance from the Lebanese international university, Lebanon in 2017.
Certified fitness trainer and sports nutritionist since 2014 and 2015 respectively.
Mr. ALI AL ASHKAR
- تعلّمت في المدرسة الإنجيليّة وتخرّجت منها
Science للحلقة الأولى
- حائزة على إجازة في علم النّفس التّربوي
- 18 سنة تعليم لغة عربيّة للحلقة الثّانية في الأسقفيّة للّروم الكاثوليك +
- 4 سنوات تعليم لغة عربيّة للحلقة الثّانية+ دعم للصّعوبات التّعلّميّة لجميع المراحل في الثانويّة الجعفريّة+ تعليم رياضة للحلقة الأولى
- سنة تعليم لغة عربيّة للصّفّ الرّابع والخامس الأساسيّ في المدرسة الدّوليّة للإبداع
- خاضعة لعدّة دورات تدريبيّة:
تقييم الكفايات في التّعلّم في 4 تشرين الثّاني 2012 في مدرسة قدموس
شبكات التّقييم" كيفيّة وضعها وأهمّيّتها" في 6 أيلول 2008
المهارات البصريّة والمهارات الكتابيّة في 14 – 15 آب 2013
مفاهيم أساسيّة في تدريس اللّغة العربيّة في 14 أيّار 2018
من "مركز قدرات للتّنمية البشريّة"Diploma N.L.P
من التّكوين إلى التّمكين " تدريب د. سلطان ناصر الدّين في 9 ت1 2015
خبرتي في مجال التّربية والتّعليم لا تقلّ عن 15 سنة:
10 سنوات في مؤسّسات الإمام الصّدر
3 سنوات في مدارس المبرّات – مدرسة الإمام جعفر الصّادق (ع).
سنتين في المدرسة الدّوليّة للإبداع.
خلال مسيرتي التّربويّة، شاركت بالعديد من ورش العمل التّدريبيّة الّتي تنمّي كافّة المهارات عند المعلّم في التّربية والتّعليم، غير أنّ المقام لا يتّسع لذكرها.
كما ونفّذت العديد من ورش العمل داخل المدارس الّتي عملت بها.
بالإضافة إلى مشاركتي في (x-art)، مع الهيئة النّروجيّة لثلاث سنوات.
Miss IMAN ALLOUL
I graduated from the Lebanese University – Faculty of Science- in General Chemistry in 2003.
I continued my Master Degree of science in physical chemistry in BAU- Beirut Arab University- after making researches and experiments for two yeas about purine compounds to graduate in 2011. My thesis was about “ Studies of Medium Effects on the Electronic Spectra of Some Purine Derivatives and their Complexes with Theoretical Calculation”
Attended different workshops mainly about teaching chemistry and the methods to maintain students’ abilities to achieve the desired results.
Interested in environmental issues and the ways to improve our reality.
Mrs. SOMAYA DAHER
Mr. KHODOUR SOFAN
منى عاشور ولدت في التاسع عشر من شهر كانون الأوّل سنة 1988 في قانا الجليل. وقد نلت الإجازة في مادّة اللّغة العربيّة عام 2012. مارست مهنة التّعليم في السّنوات الماضية في مدرستي "ستارز كولدج " و "الزّهراء" بالإضافة إلى التّعليم في معهد الدّعم المدرسي .شاركت في ورشتي عمل "محطّات على درب التّعلّيم" و"مفاهيم أساسيّة في تدريس اللّغة العربيّة" . أهوى مطالعة الكتب والكتابة.